Welcome to Hotel Chicago West Loop
Hotel Chicago West Loop is a relaxed, affordable, uniquely Chicago limited-service hotel with unlimited possibilities, where you'll get a boutique hotel experience without the five-star rates.
Just steps from the Illinois Medical District, Union Park, and the epicenter of Chicago's thriving restaurant scene, Hotel Chicago West Loop offers comfortable, boutique accommodations in the city's most vibrant neighborhood. With thoughtfully curated amenities, friendly hospitality, and one-of-a-kind art lining the walls of our on-site gallery, you'll have everything you need for an enjoyable stay in the West Loop.
Take a look at Hotel Chicago West Loop's boutique accommodations and get ready for your spontaneous, urban exploration of the trendy West Loop!
- Affordable Boutique Accommodations
- Pet Friendly Amenities
- Free, Fast, and Reliable WiFi
- Microwaves, Refrigerators, and Free Coffee
- Parking Just $25 Per Night with In/Out Privileges
- Nine-Minute Walk from the Racine Blue Line Stop
- Ten-Minute Walk from Randolph Street and Restaurant Row
- Ten-Minute Walk to the United Center and Illinois Medical District
"My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel because of how close it was to the United Center. The staff were really helpful upon check in and provided information about shuttles at local bars that would be great to try before the Blackhawks game. It was a great experience!"
- hailiew2018, TripAdvisor